Following is a list our primary consultants and their professional reports. These reports are responding to the issues that the RDEK board identified at their January 14th meeting as requiring additional explanation.
The Conservation Design Case Study and the Land Use Amendment application are also listed below.
It has been our intention to increase everyones knowledge base to allow for a more informed discussion between all parties.
See the Galloway Lands professional consultant reports here:
Environmental Consultant / Cascade Environmental Resource Group
- Review on Elk River alliance questions and comments
- Comments on Cumulative Effects
- Review of Frank and Swanson questions and comments
- Comments on Review By Clayton Lamb
- BC Parks Comment Response
- Wildsight Comment Response
Transportation Consultant / Bunt & Associates Engineering Ltd.
- Response to City of Fernie and RCR comments
- Transportation Impact Assessment – Winter
- Response to CTS Review
Forest Fire Interface / B.A. Blackwell & Associates Ltd.
Hydrological Consultant / Western Water Associates Ltd.
Conservation Subdivision Design / Environmental Design Group
Land Use Planning / Haworth Development Consulting Ltd.